Archive for the Best Beer in Cape Town Category
Cape Town is one of the most exciting tourist destinations in the world. It combines stunning architecture and a pulsating nightlife. The area around the city – and indeed the city itself is one of the most scenic on the globe. The majestic Table Mountain overlooks both the sparkling Atlantic […]
Cape Town is known as one of the premier tourist […]
Seasoned beer drinkers tend to be a fussy lot – […]
Cape Town is one of the most exciting tourist destinations […]
What are the four best beers in the world? Beer […]
It is one of the world’s greatest beers. Where can […]
Johannesburg is the only other city in South Africa with […]
Cape Town is one of the most exciting tourist destinations|| Read More
Like us on Facebook
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @BeerAdvocate
- 1. Pour yourself an ice cold Stella Artois to enjoy while you wrap! Ensure your bottle is empty & dry - you’ll need it later. 2. Grab a pre-wrapped gift. Solid paper will work best. 3. Dip bottle base in gold paint and stamp large circle patterns on present. 4. Flip your bottle and use the rim to stamp smaller circle patterns. 5. Repeat process until you’ve created your desired pattern. 6. Let paint dry. 7. Add finishing touches of ribbon & greenery to complete your custom Stella Wrapping paper!
- 1. Pour yourself an ice cold Stella Artois to enjoy during this DIY project. 2. Disassemble your Stella 12 pack. 3. Trace a circle on pack using the rim of your Chalice. 4. Cut it out. 5. Glue together a winter scene on your circle: fake ice, pine cones, and greenery work well. 6. Flip chalice over the scene - encasing your winter wonderland inside. 7. Top off your chalice with decorative bow and candle. 8. Light your centerpiece and enjoy!
- Instructions: 1. Pour yourself an ice cold Stella Artois to enjoy during this DIY project. 2. Disassemble your Stella 12 pack and flatten. 3. Use front of the pack to trace your 2.5”x 2.5” dieline. Printable dieline can be found on our Create With Stella Board. 4. Cut your pack and score the folds for crisp angles. 5. Punch holes atop all 4 triangles. 6. Place gift into the center of your cutout. 7. Fold up and tie shut with a red or gold ribbon. 8. Enjoy your one-of-a-kind Stella Gift Box!
- Hosting a holiday reunion? Try this season’s go-to: game night. From video games and trivia games to cards and charades, it’s a sure way to create plenty of holiday cheer. But sometimes you and your friends can get a little competitive. Cheer turns into cheats, and years of knowing each so well become part of your winning strategy. Thankfully, it’s all in the name of peace, love and joy. Toast a Stella to that.
- It’s not just a meal, it’s a feast. As a matter of fact, it’s a holiday feast. And there’s plenty of inspiration here, none of which have anything to do with recipes for your holiday dinner. Here is a fine affair of musical chairs and how gathering for friendsgiving is not about the time you put into perfecting the mashed potatoes and table decor, but instead is about the time you spend with loved ones. So raise a Stella and toast to friends, to family, and to moments worth making.