Archive for the Stella Artois Very Popular Category
Seasoned beer drinkers tend to be a fussy lot – and they usually remain true to a brand throughout their lives. In the case of Stella Artois that brand loyalty has seen it become the top seller in many markets across the world including Great Britain where it remains incredibly […]
Cape Town is known as one of the premier tourist […]
Seasoned beer drinkers tend to be a fussy lot – […]
Cape Town is one of the most exciting tourist destinations […]
What are the four best beers in the world? Beer […]
It is one of the world’s greatest beers. Where can […]
Johannesburg is the only other city in South Africa with […]
Cape Town is one of the most exciting tourist destinations|| Read More
Like us on Facebook
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @BeerAdvocate
- In partnership with Water.org, we’re making great progress on our goal of ending the global water crisis. But there’s still a lot of work to be done. You can be a part of it. Join us. Purchase a Limited-Edition “Blue” Chalice and you’ll help give someone up to 5 years of access to clean water. Pouring It Forward has never been easier. Buy a Chalice. Give water. Change lives. #PourItForward POUR IT FORWARD® is a trademark of Vinternational Imports, Ltd.
- It can. In partnership with Water.org, every time you change up your usual for Stella Artois, you can help give access to clean water to someone in need. Purchasing a pint helps provide 1 month of clean water, a 6 pack helps give 6 months, and a 12 pack helps give an entire year. Whether you’re enjoying Stella with your next meal, or stocking up for the Big Game, it’s never been easier to change up your usual, and do a lot of good.
- Ties. Socks. Candles. Mugs. Chances are if you’ve had your fill of expected, cliche holiday gifts like these, the people you’re buying for feel the same way. As more and more of us are becoming drawn toward experiences instead of material possessions, make time to have a Stella Artois or two with your friends and family - because no one ever said, “another round of socks!”
- Gifts you can share with your loved ones are a great way to spend some time together, and embrace the real meaning of the holiday season. As more and more of us are becoming drawn toward experiences instead of material possessions, make time to have a Stella Artois with your friends and family - because the best moments just fit together naturally over a beer.
- It’s easy to fall into the mindset that presents = happiness during the holidays. But as more and more of us are becoming drawn toward experiences instead of material possessions, make time to have a Stella Artois with your friends and family - because the best way to spread holiday cheer is with a holiday cheers.
- Finding the perfect gift for someone can be very stressful, and can even take some of the fun out of the holidays. So when it comes to making holiday memories, more and more of us are becoming drawn toward experiences instead of material possessions. This year, make time to have a Stella Artois with your friends and family - because the memories that last forever are often made over a beer.
- Whether you’re snowed in or just want to take it easy at home, you make do with the ingredients you already have. If you anticipate a stay-at-home holiday brunch, it’s always a good idea to prepare a few make-ahead dishes a day or two before, like this cranberry-mascarpone french toast. That will help your morning flow that much more easily, and impress your guests. Speaking of, be sure to keep the Stella Artois and Cidre flowing, too.
- When it comes to holiday feasts, one way to instantly elevate your meal is to pair Stella Artois with a gourmet cheese plate with artesanal spreads. Add in some homemade bread and you’ll discover plenty of combinations that will impress your guests - from cocktail hour with Stella Artois to the main event.
- If you’re looking to make a splash this holiday season, cranberries and apples are two ingredients sure to put a twist on your typical cocktail. This cranberry Stella Artois Cidre combination is sure to help you get into the holiday spirit. After all, holiday cheer tends to go hand in hand with holiday cheers.
- From mini appetizers to small plates to the main attraction, the pressure to successfully host during the holidays is real. But you can ease that tension when you take your meal into potluck territory, and inspire your guests to bring their best to the table - literally - and raise a Chalice of Stella Artois to a wonderfully delicious group effort.